Lady’s Tea!! 😊
Is the name heard right? Ladies and roses are bounded for life. A single rose can uplift a lady’s mood and bring that smile on her face. Well, if you come across the benefit of it I am sure you would really fall for it forever. I am gonna talk about Lady’s tea which is also known as Rose bud tea with lots of benefits inbuilt in it. I have recently encountered with these cute rose buds in a supermarket in a spice section and thought to try it out. You also find tea bags or loose rose leaves in any other brand.
My personal experience with rose bud tea has been great till now. It tastes yum plus it is very healthy and delicious beverage made from either dehydrated or fresh rose petals/bud. When you put this little rose bud in boiling water you will be greeted by awesome fragrance which can instantly uplift your mood. The healing powers of rose petals have been known for centuries, and today they are used to make therapeutic essential oils as well as being enjoyed as a nutritious tea. Rose tea is full of vitamin C and antioxidants making it the ideal drink when your body needs a boost.
Benefits of Rose Bud tea-
- Rose tea helps in boosting the immune system, treating a sore throat and your digestive health.
- It also includes ability to clear toxic waste from the bladder and kidneys and therefore reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Drinking rose tea can also prevent blockages that can be caused by kidney stones.
- Excellent for the skin and the hair.
- It is a healthy, caffeine-free alternative to black tea or coffee.
- Rose tea is sometimes referred to as the ‘lady’s tea’ because of its beneficial effects during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- High levels of antioxidants and vitamin C.
- It may even help you to lose some weight.
10 Science Backed Benefits of Rose Tea-
- Menstrual Pain
- Skin, Acne and Hair Benefits
- Immune System Boost
- Sore Throat
- Improves Digestion
- Stress and Anxiety
- Urinary Tract (Uti)
- Weight Loss
- It’s Caffeine-Free
Overall, drinking rose flower herbal tea is a great way to relax after a busy day at office, as it can calm the central nervous system, reducing the chance of depression and anxiety. Dried rose tea can also benefit victims of chronic fatigue, insomnia and nervousness when drinking one or two cups per day. Do try it and let me know how did you find this herbal tea.