Honey has always been used since ancient days. Its one of the most common used products in all the skincare and haircare products. Visit the shops like Sephora, drugstore or any online website you will definitely find products with honey. Honey is also famous for its healing properties and so it is called as queen of everything. As here climatic changes taking place my skin is getting dry and so I thought to try honey mask. So lets find out together about this mask.
Price- Aed. 16 for 20g (In India you can get it from Nykaa)
Product Claims & Ingredients- (Error in uploading pic- work in progress)
My Experience with The Face Shop Real Nature Honey Sheet Mask-
This sheet mask comes in a plastic pouch which resembles the nature of mask on its packaging. The beauty of packaging is it mentions the picture of product and name of mask on top and behind the pouch it mentions entire detail and instruction of mask and its usage. When you open the pouch, you will be welcomed by beautiful fragrance mostly a floral one. The mask is soaked well in serum, which is transparent, watery and little greasy. Be carefully while opening the sheet as it is very delicate and can be torn if not unfolded correctly. Fabric used to make sheet mask is very soft and gentle on skin.
Did you know facts about honey?
- The sugars in honey act as natural humectants and emollients that increase the water content and reduce dryness in the skin even after they have been washed off.
- The enzymes in the honey work well as a gentle exfoliator, helping your complexion to be healthy and radiant. Your skin will glow!
- Its antibacterial properties can help fight acne-causing bacteria. Also, because honey keeps the skin well-hydrated and balanced, it helps control the production of oil.
- It is full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging.
- It absorbs all the impurities from the skin pores and acts as a cleansing agent. And since it is a natural antiseptic, it also soothes and heals your skin.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which means it moisturizes the top layers of the skin. This extra moisture can help improve wrinkles. It also soothes dry, irritated, and sensitive areas.
Coming back to the application, I have prepped up my skin as instructed and applied the sheet mask on face. The fragrance is very mild and calming. As the mask is of universal size I really had to give time to adjust the mask on my face. After 10 mins of application I felt my skin getting relaxed and calm. The moisturizing properties started working on my skin from within. After washing my face with normal water my face appeared more healthy, nourished and radiant. In I did not felt any sort of irritation, redness or itchiness on my face, though I sensed some sort of sensation near to my chin area. I can see my face more shiny and glowy.
Overall, this mask is having a good moisturizing property which works from within. It adds nice amount of sheen to your cheeks, chin and forehead. So if you need a fresh and radiant look with hydrating and moisturized skin then you can try this mask.
- A good moisturizing mask
- Mild and calming fragrance
- Moisturize and hydrate skin from within
- Healthy, nourished and fresh looking skin
- Add good sheen to cheeks, chin and forehead
- Didn’t notice any irritation or itchiness on face except some sensation felt on my chin area.
- The fit of the mask is not good
- Effect stays till next day
- Did not notice any change in elasticity of skin or firming effect
- Contains alcohol
Will I buy this product again?
May be. But will try Lotus mask.
TVB rating- 4/5