Makeup Revolution London- All About Cream Blush Palette: Review & Swatches
Hey my lovelies…
Today I am too much excited to share my latest beauty product for which I am totally going crazy. “It’s all about cream” I hope that name might have raid in your mind. Yes ladies, I am talking about Makeup Revolution London- All about Cream Blush Palette. My vanity box was running out of blush collection which I have filled it by purchasing Makeup Revolution- All about cream palette from Nykaa during diwali sale. Also, I have used powder blush till date and trying cream blush is really challenging for me and very exciting. The Beauty of this palette enhances more with this beautiful 8 shades they have provided. All shades are in the range of pink.
Price- INR 1350 for palette (which means INR 1350 for 8 shades)
Makeup Revolution London- All about Cream Blush Palette claims-
- Beautiful Blush palette full of 8 stunning cream blushers.
- Amazing pigmentation, creamy and so easy to blend.
- Comes in professional palette with large full-size mirror
My Experience with Makeup Revolution- All about Cream Blush Palette-
First thing attracted I about this product was the spectacular sleek black palette compiled with 8 beautiful pigmented shades. When you hold this palette, it gives you a compact and luxurious feeling. Packaging is simple, but it looks damn classy and elegant. This palette comes in a box with an image of blush shades printed on it backside which exactly resembles your inside palette. They have also provided compact size mirror inside the palette adding a bonus point to it.
When you open the palette for first time there will be a smile automatically on your lip after watching those 8 shades which really looks like a jelly pot tempting you to have it all. The texture of this shades is super creamy, soft and velvety. This shade is highly pigmented and blend easily on the skin. Though few shades of the palette look darker but when blended well on skin it gives flawless color and finish. As the blush is creamy I will suggest you apply with fingers and then blend it with sponge or clean brush so that it will not look cakey and will give you a natural finish. You can also build the intensity of color as and when required depending on the occasion but start with little amount so that you have space to increase the same. As this are highly pigmented and super creamy proper blending of product is highly recommended; Blend until satisfied.
This palette gives mix shades of pinks and corals which is suitable for every skin type. If you have Combination to oily skin, I would suggest you set the blush with the powder so that it will stay for longer time. They have a very nice staying power which last for 3-4 hours. As mine is combination skin it last for 2.5 hours but if I set it with powder it stays till 4 hours (tried and tested). Let’s start with the top row then bottom row-
- A warm pink shade with a coral tint, looks pretty.
- A bright candy pink shade can be used in winters to provide the freshness on skin. This shade can also be used on eyelid as a base shade.
- A peach pink shade having a peach tint which is perfect for daily use and suitable for all skin type.
- A light nude pink shade which is more suitable for fairer skin for glossy finish
- A burnt pink shade which is suitable for evening and look fab on skin when blended properly
- A warm pink color with a lavender tint to it which looks great on Indian skin tone
- A cool bubblegum pink color which looks beautiful but on fairer skin.
- It is a reddish pink color sort of a brick color which looks amazing on Indian skin giving coral effect when blended out properly.
As all this shade are creamy in texture can be used in many ways-
- As an eyeshadow base color for giving that perfect look.
- This dark shade can be paired with lighter one to give that contouring effect which will enhance the beauty.
- Can use the lighter one on half of the apples of check followed with the darker shade continuing outside.
Overall, I really liked this palette and its shade. It is travel friendly and paisa vassol product. It is a professional palette they have covered all skin tone (globally) which will suit everyone. Disadvantage- if you apply cream blush with brush then you can end up looking worse as it will make your cheeks look darker and cakey. For the first timer make use of figures while applying cream blushes. For oily skin ladies it is compulsory to set it with powder otherwise it will wash off from cheeks.
- Highly pigmented
- Travel friendly
- Super creamy, soft and velvety.
- Melts on face easily, super bendable.
- Palette provides 8 shades which cover large no of women globally
- Classy and elegant packaging with compact size mirror
- Can easily build the intensity of color on cheeks
- Has a multipurpose use- can wear as eyeshadow base or as lip liner.
- Palette has both cool and warm shade for daily and occasional wear and can be used as contouring product also
- Light color shade are not the match for Indian skin until it is used with countering.
- It has not focused on single skin tone.
- For oily skin ladies blush need to be set with powder otherwise it will wash off.
- They have not provided any brush or sponge.
- Directly applying the product with brush can make your face speak loud and caky.
Will I purchase this product again?
Yes, but will try different shades
TVB Rating- 4.3/5